Andy McCoy Race Cars 1969 Chevelle for sale.
Unfortunately our customer could not continue forward for various reasons, so is forced to sell. Would make a great start to a Top Sportsman or Drag Radial car. Will fit up to a 36″ tire. Set up for a screw type supercharger, turbo, or nitrous applications. Below is a list of features on the car.
Priced at $60,000
- Permanently mounted body
- Carbon/Glass Wing
- Dual chute Pack Mount
- AMRC Double Frame Rail welded Chromoly chassis
- NHRA 6.00 and slower Blue cert. Can be Red tag certified.
- Full drop in lexan window kit
- Steel firewall installed
- Billet AMRC upper shock mounts
- Billet AMRC wishbone mounts
- Billet AMRC 4-Link slider brackets
- Strange Pro Mod Housing with AMRC brackets
- JRI Double Adjustable front struts
- JRI Double Adjustable rear shocks
- Sparco seat installed
- Pedals installed
- Set up for Clutch or Converter
- Steel floor welded in on driver side
- Chromoly Control Arms
- Stiletto Steering Rack
- Steering shafts and housing installed
Not included with the car