Andy McCoy Race Cars 16-Volt Battery
Andy McCoy Race Cars 16-Volt AMRC-20 is a 500 Cranking Amp ultra-lightweight lithium battery. It is designed for those using 16V batteries in their race vehicles.
16-Volt Lithium Battery
Measuring 5.8″ Length x 3.4″ Depth and 5.12″ Height (to the top of battery) and weighing only 5 pounds, this battery offers the greatest power in the smallest package you can find for motorsports. This battery is best used for applications where 16-Volt systems are used. The actual voltage of the battery is 16.5V for a good hot spark.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Cost effective weight loss and Performance; best priced 16V Lithium battery on the market.
- Most Compact and Powerful lithium battery made for motorsports. Can offer weight savings of up to 28 pounds in race cars and 14 pounds in Motorcycles.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards. Large all-brass unbreakable terminal design.
- Can be used for all vehicles using 16V systems. Please check your application.
- Race vehicles using 16V systems.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars.